First of all, I am having *major* issues with the blog. It is my desire to make it private, but blogger puts a limit on how many readers you can have and keeps telling me I have "too many readers" every time I try to add more. I still have important family members and friends who haven't gotten added, and am also getting people saying their invitations have expired, etc. So for right now, we're going back to public. If I can ever get everyone added, I'll switch it back, but if I keep getting the error message we'll just stay public. I changed a few settings so the blog is not visible on search engines, etc. We will make sure to be careful about what personal information we post. So sorry for all the mess!
Secondly, we want to share two big pieces of news with you. This picture sums both of them up:
We'll let Hallie explain:
Yep, we will be moving back to Lexington for Josh to do his sports medicine fellowship at UK. Since Josh is going to have a busy year and we are going to go through such a big transition in brining Silas home, we are thankful that we will have familiar surroundings and a support system of friends. Josh starts in July, so we have some big things to do (i.e. sell our house) before then.
We are number ONE for our little man!!! We are really excited to have come this far and be this close to seeing his face. We've been number one for a week, and it is not easy...each day starts out hopeful and ends with a sigh of "not today"...but we find relief in knowing that the next little boy to come into Hannah's Hope is our Silas and knowing that God's timing is perfect. We will know exactly why we had to wait the exact amount of days that we did...eventually. :c) Keep us in your prayers as we near the end of this part of the journey...and the beginning of the next part!
4 comments:
These videos are just precious!! LOVE that Hallie Grace so so much!! Love the way she says Silas Reed!!! LOVE the blog so!! LOVE you Kelly and Josh too!!! We are all praying Silas HOME! MOM/ DAD Grammy and Poppy!!
I am just BEYOND excited!!! Can't wait to have you all back in town and for Silas to come home!!!!
Hallie is too sweet! I hope Silas can come home soon too!
Yes!!! Silas will be with the Johnson family so very soon. God has chosen the specific, exact perfect time and date for him to arrive. We all just need to be ready, as I know Kelly, that you, Josh and Hallie Grace are!!!
May God be with each of you and carry you thru this great time of anticipation. May He shower His blessings upon you and all as you (we)PRAY, and WATCH and WAIT ... (Ref ... Psalm 122, This chapter is about prayer. "For many people, prayer is not an active thing. They pray, and then they do nothing. But the Bible teaches that we should do two other things after prayer. We should WATCH and WAIT, like servants. Those other things that may not seem active, but really, they are.")
I know you (we) all are anxiously praying, watching and waiting for lil' Silas Reed.. He'll arrive in God's perfect timing.
Hallie Grace, I love those two new videos!!! You do such a fantastic job in being a News Reporter! Great, Great News!!!
Love each of you THIS MUCH!!!!!!!
Mawmaw & Pawpaw
Post a Comment