Dear loyal blog readers,
As we creep closer to the time of moving for Josh's fellowship as well as traveling to Ethiopia (no, don't have a referral yet, just getting prepared), we feel it's better if we make this a private blog for family and friends. It's just safer not to let the whole world know when we are out of the country, or where we are moving. Plus we have had a few friends who have received negative comments about adoption in general on their blogs and I really don't want to deal with that any more than I'm sure I will have to in the future. I am sorry to have to do this and hope it's not too big of an inconvience for any of you because we don't want to lose any of our faithful readers.
Unless you are a close family member or friend who I have your e-mail address already, what I need from you is your e-mail address. Once I go private, I will enter all the e-mail address and it will send you an invitation to view the blog. You will be taken to a place to log in with your e-mail and password for your Google account. You do have to have a Google account to log into any private blogs on blogger. So if you've ever done it before, you have one, and if you haven't, you can create an account really quickly. There is no catch, they don't e-mail you or bother you or anything...you just have to have the password to log in. Once you log in the first time you can stay logged in so you don't have to do it each time you read our blog. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!
If you want to e-mail me your address to request an invitation, do one of three things:
1. Send your request to: ukgirl009@yahoo.com
2. Leave a comment in the comment section with your e-mail address that you want an invitation sent to
3. Message me on facebook with your e-mail address
Please do this as soon as you can so I can resume blogging about all the exciting news we have to share once we go private. Thank you so much!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I wanna stay in the loop!!! I've come too far to not know now when Hallie gets a baby brother!! :)
janacook20@yahoo.com
I am so happy you are doing this!!! LOVE the way you keep up this blog and this way it is safe!! YOU know your mom is your main stalker!! LOVE you tons and tons sweet Kelly!!! MOM
Amymkeyser@gmail.com
Can't wait to read about your call :)
We would love to continue reading! My email is ErinLWaddell@gmail.com you don't already have it. Thanks!
lizash26@hotmail.com
Definitely want to keep reading :)
We of course want to stay in the loop:-). I think you already have by email but in case it is leanne.rogers@gmail.com. By the way, congrats on moving up on the list! This is such an exciting time and I remember how nerve wracking it was every time the phone rings and the anticipation. For us the call came when when we least expected it and it was so amazing... I can't wait till you get your call!
Post a Comment