I haven't posted much about our adoption lately, and to be honest, that's because I haven't had much good news to share. I probably should be more honest and open about our frustrations with the process on here---but although we have been feeling those at times, we also have been trying to focus on the blessings that we are surrounded by in our daughter, our family, friends, etc. etc. On our trip to the mountains, I feel like we were truly able to just give it all to Him and say in all earnesty, "Lord, we have no control over this. It is completely in your hands!" Thankfully, we have had some good news in the last week or so. We've heard rumors that MOWYA is processing 10-15 cases per day now, which is definitely a move in the right direction. In addition, some referrals have gone out from our agency and our official number for July is #11. We are fairly certain another referral has gone out since then, so we may actually be TOP TEN (woo-hoo!) but we'll stick with the official number for now. Praising Him for getting us closer to our son!!!
In related news, we did order new bedroom furniture for Hallie, which will be arriving in 6 weeks or so. That way, we can move all her furniture into the guest room, which will become his nursery once we convert the toddler bed back to a crib. So excited to begin decorating a baby room and for Miss Hallie to get a "big girl room"!



5 comments:
YAY!!! Ya'll are getting oh so close, Kelly!!! :)
So so love seeing your wonderful BLOG! LOVE you 3 so and know mom and dad and everyone are praying hard for this little man!! Kisses to Hallie Grace too! Love the Wall reference!!! MOM and DAD
Jumping up and down on here too ;) Can't wait to see Hallie's new room and Silas' nursery! I need to start shopping for boys stuff!
So excited to hear your news and I can't wait for the next update!! I hope you have fun with Hallie's big girl room! :)
Congrats. Movement is this process makes for a great day.
Post a Comment