Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame












One of Hallie's favorite songs to belt out (once I finish the tape, I might post a video of her singing it...too cute) came true last Saturday when the three of us went up to Cincinnati to watch our Reds take on the LA Dodgers. We had a great time despite the 96 degree heat! Josh and I took turns keeping Hallie in the shade, so she was only out in the really hot sun for short times. She's so funny though, she wanted to "wave to Jay Bruce" in the outfield and informed us "I call him Joe-Joe" when Joey Votto came to bat (no idea where that came from, lol). She's already a big fan of Skyline Chili dogs like her Daddy, and the two of them also spent some fun time in the Cool Zone under the big misters. Here are some pics from our day!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Wow--what fun but HOT HOT HOT looking for sure!! LOVE you guys so and cant wait till next SAT!! YES! Stay cool up there! Thanks for posting these so!! MOM and Dad==Grammy and Poppy

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Love the "I call him Joe-Joe" comment. :)