
Last week, we were lucky enough to tag along with Jeff and Vinessa (aka Mawmaw and Pawpaw) on their vacation. Perfect weather greeted us at a new location for us, Tybee Island, GA, which is a cute little island only 20 minutes from Savannah. Miss Hallie Grace had a great time playing in the sand, ocean, and pool. She was so curious and excited about everything we experienced, which made it fun for everyone. We got to see dolphins, beautiful sunrises (well...I got up for one...Josh saw every single one!), the city of Savannah by carriage, and eat lots of delicious food. We are so thankful we were invited and we had a fantastic trip! *Be sure to scroll down for part 2 (had to separate pictures into two posts)*






3 comments:
FABULOUS photos and what fun times for you all!!! lOVE these so!! Thanks for sharing them!! Love each smile on each persons face! WOW! Great place and great times!LOVE you all so! Hallie Grace is precious!! LOVE you 3 so! MOM and Dad/Grammy and Poppy
Kelly, Josh, and Hallie Grace
Thank ya'll SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much for joining us on our vacation!!! We had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with you guys and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for each of you!!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all the photos also. They each are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to reflect upon when things become hectic and a wonderful thought is needed. May God ALWAYS bless and keep each of you sheltered in HIS arms!!! Love ya'll SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much!!! Mom and Dad/ Vinessa and Jeff / Mawmaw and Pawpaw
Hi! I'm Kel....I found your site while trying to find my own. :) hahaha. My site is joshandkel.com and your's came up instead and I'm glad it did! Your blog is great! The photos of your family are beautiful!!! Will be praying for your adoption for sure!!! Glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment