Monday, March 29, 2010

V-I-D-E-O spells Vee-O (according to Hallie)

Just about two hours ago, I asked Josh if he thought Hallie was ready to watch her video (she watches a short Your Baby Can Read video) but I spelled it out v-i-d-e-o. Well Hallie looked at me and said "vee-o" which is how she says video. No clue how she knew how to spell it, but it made us laugh. So here are some Hallie Grace "vee-os" for your entertainment.

Hallie making animal sounds...


I was hoping to wait and post this one before the Final Four, but we all know how that turned out...anyways, we'll say she's cheering for a very successful year and a team to be proud of.

A fun trip to the zoo on Saturday. As you can see--Hallie loved the tiger (along with pretty much every animal).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these vee-o's so much!! Thanks for posting these for us to see!! Hallie Grace is so smart and so happy! She is the joy of our world! LOVE you 3 so!Grammy and Poppy

Unknown said...

These videos are adorable! Such a sweet, smart girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

is this from the cincinatti zoo ?

Anonymous said...

These videos are SO fantastic!!! Thanks so very much for posting these. It is totally amazing how fast Hallie Grace is changing!!! She is so intelligent!!! So wish we could spend more time with her, and I know that Grammy and Poppy feel the same!!! Love to each of you!!! Mawmaw and Pawpaw