Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

My tulips seem to think so! They have already awoke from their winter slumber and are growing rapidly. I'm hoping that means this is a thing of the past....



I'm thinking of spring with today being the day we "spring forward". I ran across this verse which made me happy: "For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." --Isaiah 61:11 Bring on Spring! :c)
I wanted to include a couple other pictures of our last few weeks in addition to the Knoxville visit pictures I posted just a few minutes ago (see post below). On our way home to Louisville, we stopped and saw Count in Lexington. It was a beautiful day and Hallie loved spending time with him. She kept saying "neigh" to him and then when we put her on him, she looked up at me and said "go" and then "peas (please)". That's my girl! :c) The last two are just of our silly girl playing with Maycie in her crate and making Maw and Paw laugh by making silly faces. She bring us all so much joy!


















1 comment:

linda said...

Loving the Maycie & Hallie cage event! Looks like Miss Hallie was the winner! Maycie you are a very patient puppy.