Friday, April 16, 2010

Our "Business" Trip to Bonita Springs
















Josh had a conference for work in Bonita Springs, FL this past week. He thought it would be helpful for him to have me there as support. No, really, I just tagged along whether he wanted me to or not, because I needed a vacation! :c) It was a great time for both of us...we got to have fun dinners together and even found time to putt-putt and go to the beach while we were there. Our resort was beautiful, with three pools and an on-site spa that I took advantage of for a nice long massage! Also, we flew in and out of Tampa just so we could hang out with our friends Kyle and Isaac, who put us up in their gorgeous bed and breakfast home for a night (thanks you two--we had a blast!). Here are a few pictures of our trip.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly is that ur tiger impression? LOL...great pics! Love hallowed in her dress!

Isaac&Kyle said...

Kelly-I hate putt-putt for the same reason-I never win and my ball hardly ever goes where it is supposed to! We LOVED seeing you two and we miss you already!