Friday, February 5, 2010
Gatlinburg 2010
Our wonderful group of college friends made our annual trip to Gatlinburg last weekend. We were a little concerned about getting there as the weather reports were calling for a pretty nasty winter storm. Thankfully, we didn't have any trouble on the way down and the snow totals were way off. Getting down from the cabin on the mountainside was a little more of an adventure due to icy roads, but God protected us. The winter weather made for beautiful scenery and fun fellowship time at the cabin. The trip was so much fun and we can't wait to do it again next year. We miss you all already! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are so good about updating your blog! I finally updated mine after feeling guilty about it last weekend:) I'm going to have to get copies of some of your pictures from the trip if you don't mind. I'm so bad about not getting out my camera when Alexa's not around:)
I can't wait for next year! Love you all!
we had so much fun too!!!
Post a Comment