Friday, February 5, 2010
After Gatlinburg...
I just posted the pictures of our Gatlinburg trip, so be sure to scroll down and check those out too. I also wanted to include some pictures of our visit to the Robertson Retreat...it wasn't quite long enough, but we had a super time. Thanks to Grammy and Poppy for watching Maycie for us (we know she loved every minute!) and for taking such good care of the three of us, too. :c) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these photos--you are the best--we cherished each minute with you all--and love that Mace dog so so--I will be up in March for long visit after our Key West trip-Love you all so so much! That Hallie Grace is darling!! Look at those blue eyes!Love your cabin with friends photos too--what great ones! Love mom and dad-
great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
What great, great photos!!! Grammy and Poppy, you both look like you're in 7th Heaven.... We know you both tremendously enjoyed your time with Hallie Grace... and Kelly and Josh were extra enjoyment... just kiddin', guys... We love all of you so very, very much!!! You are all such blessings in all of our lives. Love ya'll!!!
Maw and Paw
Post a Comment