Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Wonders

Watching Hallie play in the snow we had recently was so much fun. Josh and I loved just seeing her experience the wonders of God's creation as she touched, tossed, trampled in, and even tasted the cold white stuff that fell from the sky! Also, we celebrated Josh's 28th birthday this past week. I want to take just a second to say that I am so thankful for a loving, faithful, dedicated, intelligent, funny (etc. etc. etc.) husband and father to our daughter. We are two blessed girls to have you in our life! :c) Okay, sorry for the momentary mushiness...on to the pictures. :c) Videos to come soon (hopefully)!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--these are great pictures!!! So so cute--love your words about your dear hubby!! Cant wait to see you 3 in couple weeks--counting the days! Love these new ones so! Hallie Grace is adorable!!!! Love you 3--Mom and Dad/Grammy and Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]