Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to the World, Hallie Grace!



Hallie Grace was born yesterday, October 21st, at 1:46pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 0 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is healthy and happy and perfect, if we do say so ourselves. :c) Mom and baby are recovering well and will hopefully be able to go home tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. We would love to share all the details with you if you want to call, e-mail, or visit!

Here's some photos for your viewing pleasure!


















10 comments:

Rebekah said...

She is so cute!! Congratulations! I hope that everything went well! I wish I could be there to see her in person.:( Have a great time with her and I'll pray for a smooth adjustment and a good sleeper too!:)
Love,
Bekah

Anonymous said...

My neice is beautiful! She is such a perfect mix of both of your features, I truly see both of you in her little face. I can't wait to meet her and hold her. I wish I was there! I miss you guys! Love you much and Congratulations and Many Blessings! Kyle and Isaac

linda said...

Okay, it is hard to type when you are crying! Hallie is gorgeous! Kelly you look beautiful and fulfilled. Josh what can I say already reading to your baby girl.
When you come to K-town let me know because I want me some Hallie Grace.
Love,
Linda

Kelli said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! We will be praying for your family as you all adjust to this new little angel!

Love,
Adam, Kelli & Avery Eads

George V. Landon said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Kelly looks fantastic, and I love how the new daddy is already reading to her.
Love and prayers,
George, Karen, and George III

Gaddis Family said...

Congratulations! We are so glad that you have finally met your little girl and that everyone is doing well! She is simply precious and I know that you all are on cloud 9. We are praying for you as you adjust! We are just so happy for you all! Isn't God amazing!
Love,
Tim, Heather & Shelby Gaddis

Ryan and Maria Harrington said...

She looks just adorable. We wish you all the very best and we will keep you all in our prayers.
Maria and Ryan

Christine said...

Congratulations, Kelly! From horses to married with babies! How time flies! Best wishes and prayers!

Christine said...

Make that just "married with a baby" not plural.. not yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm an Aunt!!!!! I can't wait to love on her and see you guys! Mark and I are so happy for you both!!!