Everything is pretty much ready for miss Hallie Grace's arrival, so now we're just praying for patience over these last days or weeks until the day God chooses to be her birthday! I will update again after my appointment on Thursday if there is any new news, but as for now I'll just post some recent pictures of the nursery. Josh put the letters up and they look really great! Also, as you can tell from her closet, she really doesn't have any clothes. :c)
Josh did a great job hanging the letters they are so cute! You are so right poor baby will have to go bare since she has no clothes! Kelly you have done a fabulous job organizing Hallie's closet. I think you are ready to welcome your sweet girl into this world. Love, Linda
3 comments:
Josh did a great job hanging the letters they are so cute! You are so right poor baby will have to go bare since she has no clothes! Kelly you have done a fabulous job organizing Hallie's closet. I think you are ready to welcome your sweet girl into this world.
Love,
Linda
LOVE IT....I can't wait to meet her!
Adorable, the letters are so cute! She'll love her room :)
Post a Comment