Thursday, September 13, 2012

Part 2: Adventures of our not-so little man

See below for part 1 about what miss Hallie Grace has been up to.

Silas has been up to quite a bit too!  Visiting family members, the zoo, and Count, among other places (he's been at all those sporting events with his "famous" sister). Working on what seems like four teeth at the same time but one has come through on the bottom, learning to clap and wave (when he feels like it rather than on command of course), pulling himself to a stand, and crawling! It was slow at first but now he is on the move for real and getting into everything! He was super proud of himself when he finally figured it out which you will see in this video. If you notice Josh and Hallie they were ordered to sit still and be quiet(which took electronic entertainment) for this video so Silas would stay focused on coming towards me. He is easily distracted, especially by sissy. :c) We can't believe he is almost nine months old and will be walking before we know it! Oh, he also had to get his first haircut. I was trying to make it to one year old but he honestly was looking like Don King with it growing in all different directions.  Of course, I took him to a place on campus called Wildcuts, which is a barbershop that some football and basketball players go to. :c) He just got shaped up and looks quite handsome with the new do.
e
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so so wonderful to see!!! He is a doll and such happy happy BOY!! LOVE these pics of him! What a smile and what a cutie! We all love him so so so!! handsome boy! LOVE you so MOM and DAD

linda said...

I can't believe that he is 9 months old! I love his laugh he is such a happy baby.

linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v.s.johnson said...

Silas is just a cutie-tootie-patootie.... Everytime I see him, he is changing and seems to have grown so much. What a blessing he too is in all our lives!!! I love his lil' smiles and giggles!!! Pawpaw and I giggled so much while we were watching him crawling. How proud he was of his accomplishment, and rightfully so. He worked so hard, and has accomplished this lil' task. Silas is already a 'lil' ham' and I can only imagine what he will be like when he is talking. Blessings overflowing!

v.s.johnson said...

BTW... Failed to sign the above comment...lol.

Love ya'll this much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mawmaw & Pawpaw
Mom & Dad
Vinessa & Jeff

Mindy said...

Oh he is SOOOO cute!! Way to go Silas!!!!