The last few weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least. We have had some CRAZY times...definitely highs and lows as we all transition. The hard moments are getting less and less and everyone seems to be settling in to a new normal. We've spent almost as much time at doctor's appointments (various things for both kiddos) as we have at home, but some of those times at home have been so, so sweet. I'm sure I will share more details later (if I ever have free time again, lol) but I wanted to share some photos so you can see our sweet boy in his new home and also some of our fun moments with family. We have tried to do some special times with Hallie (Daddy/Daughter dates and some Girl Time too) so some of these are from those.
PS...Check the post below for more. :c)
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love everyone of these photo's!
He is precious!!!! So glad he's finally home!! :)
These are the best pics Kelly!! We love how you keep up with this blog with all you have going on now in your life!! God is good and we are so blessed to be Silas' Grammy and Poppy !! That Hallie Grace is just adorable ,!! two precious children for us to be blessed to love !! LOVE you So!!! MOM and Dad/ Grammy and Poppy
Yea, thanks for the new pics! Love you guys!
So precious! Looks like everything is going really well!
Post a Comment