Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Please Pray on Friday

Hallie Grace is scheduled for surgery on Friday to repair her umbilical and epigastric hernias. She's had these since birth and we waited until she turned two to see if they would close on their own or decrease in size. Since they did not, the pediatric surgeon advised us to go ahead and do it now. We are nervous as she will be under anesthesia and everything, but it is an outpatient surgery which we are thankful for...we'll be able to take her home soon after and let her recover in the comfort of her own environment instead of a scary hospital. We trust that God will be protecting her little body and easing our fears while we wait in the waiting room for 1-2 hours, but appreciate your prayers for those things as well! Thank you!

I'll leave you with this picture even though it's several weeks old. I don't think I ever posted it on the blog although it was on our Christmas cards. I just love it! :c)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

She is precious! I will be praying for your family on Friday!

Alison said...

Will be praying for her!! And for ya'll! :)

The Cook Family said...

We'll be praying for her...and will miss her on Friday!!

Anonymous said...

You know Grammy and Poppy will be saying HUGE prayers all day long for Miss Hallie Grace--you all and her doctors and nurses!!Know we are anxious for our phone to ring and say all is well! We love you 3 more than words can say sweetie!!

MOM and Dad