Monday, November 15, 2010
Christmas Card Time!
So Hallie goes to our church's Mothers Day Out program on Fridays from 9 to 1, and has a wonderful teacher, Miss Jana, who just happens to have two handsome sons from Ethiopia. While "stalking" her blog I saw that Shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who mentioned their cards and other gifts on their blog (see?). Talk about how much we love Shutterfly and get free cards for this Christmas? That's a piece of cake! We have used Shutterfly for our last three Christmases and adored the results of our photo cards, and got tons of compliments! We also use them for birthday invitations, photo gifts for family members (like calendars or coffee mugs), and do a photobook for every year of our life. We treasure these and are always incredibly impressed with the results. If you are interested in their holiday cards (and why wouldn't you be?), check them out here. I expect to be receiving a whole lot of adorable photo cards. :c) I know I am having fun looking through all the new styles and deciding which one to choose (a really hard decision because I love so many of them). Now I just need the perfect family picture....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome!! I just got my code tonight to order my cards!! It's almost a deal too good to be true!! :)
See yall Friday!!
Post a Comment