Friday, September 25, 2009

Lexington Visit

Last weekend we went back to our old stomping grounds of Lexington. It felt good to be surrounded by blue again with no sign of the ugly redbirds other than the few U of L fans who followed their team to Commonwealth for Saturday's game. On Friday night, Josh and I had a date night at the KY Horse Park where we watched a Grand Prix in the new indoor stadium, which is really nice. Thanks to Mark and Traci for watching Hallie for us while we went! Then Saturday Josh got to go to the game with Mark while us 3 girls watched it at their house. The game was a little too close for comfort, but luckily we pulled out the win, and I know all of us had a fabulous time. Here are some pictures from our trip.



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that UK won!!! It looked like Hallie had fun in her uk outfit she looked adorable too. Talk to you all later!!

Anonymous said...

Hallie looks so cute in her lil' UK clothes!!! I know she'll be one of their biggest fans in just a very few years.