Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally some new videos!

In the midst of all our travels and everything (see the last two posts), I haven't had much time to upload videos. Today Josh got home early and is playing with the munchkin so I finally have some time to get it done! I picked two I thought were cute--laughing and playing with Maycie and eating & signing "more" and then I made a complilation video of her walking. You can tell from this video how she's gotten better and more confident over the last couple of weeks. For now she prefers crawling as her primary mode of getting places, but we don't think it will be long until she's walking full time. :c) Enjoy our precious almost one year old little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Hallie learned how to walk. But I think she needs to learn how to turn around, but eventually she'll get to that.
She is soooo adorable

Anonymous said...

These videos are great!!! Hallie is doing such a fantastic job in walking...Can hardly wait to see her walk in sand... So looking forward to this!!! Love ya'll, Mawmaw & Pawpaw

Anonymous said...

What a big girl she is now!!! Love her so--that laugh is just too adorable--love seeing her clap and be so proud of herself!! Love you all so--and the zoo too--Grammy and Poppy

Abbie said...

I can not believe how well Hallie is walking! What a big girl she is!! And it is very impressive that she can sign "more". Ritz are one of Adelyn's favorites too! : )