Monday, February 23, 2009

Our little "Cow"girl!

Here's our latest photo shoot efforts...we did the bear when she was like a month old, and now at four months she has a hood with a cow on it. Precious!


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love her expressions in these photos!! Can't wait to see you two (and Macie) this weekend!!

Abbie said...

Oh my she is so cute! I love the one with her eyes closed. What a funny girl! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,Josh,Hallie & Macie
I love the pictures of your beautiful family! I can see that Hallie & Macie have taken to each other like sweet sisters! I don't get to see your Mom as much as I would like to, but Anita and Cathy keep me well informed of all the exciting news. I know you and Josh are just loving this new stage of your lives! Love to All, Jeannie Johnson

Jessica said...

Kelly she is precious- and is changing so quickly! So much fun!