Monday, August 18, 2008

Nursery is almost finished!

Sorry I got a little behind on updates. I got the last two weeks of belly pictures uploading so now no one can get on me. :c) I am going to include some pictures of our nursery to this point. It's pretty much done except for the wooden letters to go over the crib and anything else we may hang up. It's so fun to sit in the glider (thanks Nanny) and think about her being in there with me!























I am now going to the OB every two weeks, so I'll start to get very familiar with them. Everything seems to be going great still! Here's the latest on Hallie's development at 30 weeks:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the darker furniture with the pinks and greens! I can't wait to see it in person!