Monday, August 4, 2008

First Baby Shower!

On Sunday, we had our baby shower in Louisville. It was truly a blessing to see how many people came out and showered us with love and gifts. My cousin Heather was so sweet to do this--she even made the adorable cake! Hallie is going to be one lucky little girl to have so many people loving her. Here are a few pictures from the shower!
























The pregnancy is going well...I feel like I am really big now. I can't believe I am going to keep growing for 12 more weeks! Other than the back pain and sometimes restless nights of sleep, I can't complain too much. I am enjoying the miracle that this whole process is! Josh's residency is going well, he is on a rotation now where he works 6 days a week and usually pretty long days, but he's toughing it out with a smile on his face. We are both anxious for October to get here so we can meet our little girl. We actually got to see her on 4d ultrasound for a few minutes at my last appointment, which was amazing. I'll post a couple pictures from that. In one, she has her face in front of her face, lol. Who do you think she looks most like???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, those ultrasound pics are so cute! I think she may favor you :)

Anonymous said...

your cake looks so cute, but little Hallie looks even cuter..she has your nose Kelly...love ya