Yes, if you haven't heard yet, we are having a little girl! Her name is going to be Hallie Grace. We are very excited! The ultrasound was such a miracle and we watched in amazement and thankfulness. God has truly blessed us and our little girl appears to be healthy and growing well so far. Continue to pray that things go well!Tomorrow we head to St. John with my (Kelly's) parents, but I think I'll have some internet access, so I'll try to post updates and some beach pictures too! For now, hopefully these will satisfy!




2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Girls are so awesome!! (We don't really know anything different :) ) Be prepared Josh....girls just melt daddy's hearts....and they do it soooo quick! So happy for you! We will be praying for you!
Adam, Kelli, & Avery Eads
I know you two are so excited! You be the such wonderful parents. I can't wait to read more about little Hallie Grace!
Post a Comment