I'm a couple of weeks behind on blogging because we've been so busy with two birthdays and lots of sporting events too. I will start back at my birthday week and try to work my way up to current time over the next few days.
The week of my 30th birthday was wonderful! We went to Keeneland and saw the horses (which my girl and I especially love), celebrated my birthday with cake at home, and even went to Big Blue Madness the night of my birthday. Josh had to "work" the event (such a sacrifice, lol) and we decided to try to see how the kids would do and just leave early if needed. They both did wonderful--Hallie ended up in a volleyball players' lap much of the time and Silas slept on my chest with his headphones on through all the loud parts. :c)
Then, Saturday I got to stand on the sidelines with Josh at his Kentucky State football game, and a big surprise was waiting for me after the game. My dear hubby shocked me by taking me to Louisville to have dinner and stay at the Brown Hotel for the night! He had arranged everything---his parents took the kids for the night, he packed for them and for me (and did a great job), etc. etc. It was a great time and I am so thankful for my husband doing something so thoughtful for my big day.
I am going to include the pics I have on the computer now, but some more are on the other camera and I'll add them later tonight. :c)
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow what a wonderful birthday!! Michael and I were just talking a month or so ago and he asked me what I wanted him to do for my 30th. I said "Go away for the weekend just the two of us!" Maybe I should have him talk to Josh. :)
LOVE love these pictures!!! God blessed us thirty years ago with our wonderful daughter Kelly McKee !! We are so blessed to be your mom and dad and see how God has shined through your life !! LOVED spending such great times with you all while dad was in London for seven weeks and then coming up and helping with wonderful 4 year old party and days of fun!! LOVE seeng all UK photos and course Keeneland time too! What a life Silas and Hallie Grace have each day! LOVE you So so So!! MOM and DAD/ Grammy and Poppy!!!
Post a Comment