Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas 2 You!

Did you ever know that I moonlight as a second baseman in the MLB?  Yep, Kelly Johnson, #2 for the Toronto Bluejays. See?  You can tell since it's a women's jersey and everything.  :c) 

In the off chance that you are confused by this post so far, I'll just say that yes, we are officially number TWO on the waiting list!!  We are so excited and thanking God for moving us closer to our Silas!

So what's next?  We anxiously await a call from dear Angie Bishop (http://www.bishopsunansweredprayers2.blogspot.com/) saying their family has gotten their referral and we have moved to #1.  Then we carry our phones around absolutely everywhere and jump every time it rings, hoping it is AGCI calling to say "we have a little boy to talk to you about!"  We realize that the time from now until then is incredibly variable.  It could happen right after New Years (we think they are closed all this next week but will open back at the turn of the year), or it could still be weeks or months away.  Of course we are hoping and praying for it to be sooner rather than later, but we're trying to be cautious with our expectations.  

Here are some pictures of our Christmas fun at home. More to come after our celebrations.  We pray that you feel His love during this holiday season.  Happy Birthday to Jesus, and Merry Christmas 2 you!!! 






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Josh, Kelly, Hallie Grace . . . and Silas Reed (we know Silas Reed with be with the Johnson's sooooooooooo soooooooooooooon and be part of all our lives!!!)

We love ya'll this much ...... and thank God for His many, many blessings!!! Most of all we thank God for His greatest blessing ever. . . Jesus Christ, His One and Only Son!!!

Love ya'll ALWAYS!!! MawMaw and PawPaw

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!!! Hallie Grace is SO cute!!! We are all praying hard for dear Silas Reed!! number two is just I
Unreal to really wrap all our minds around!! We LOVED our days with you all celebrating Jesus birthday and laughing and going to our church!! God has blessed us all!! Love each minute we all share a family!! 2012 is full of adventures for us all!! MOM and Dad / Grammy and Poppy

Mary Allison said...

Ahhhh!!!!!! yeah!!!!!

linda said...

Wonderful news!!!! A great gift. I know you cannot wait for the "phone call." I look forward to the post about the referral.

linda said...

Wonderful news!!!! A great gift. I know you cannot wait for the "phone call." I look forward to the post about the referral.