Sunday, June 13, 2010

Exciting News to Share...

Miss Hallie Grace has an announcement!



















And...



















We are so excited to share this news with you all! Please click on the links above (right under the header) that say Our Adoption Story and Why Ethiopia? if you would like to read more about our decision to adopt our next child from Ethiopia. Be forewarned that these are long posts, but they will stay on our blog so you can read some now and come back and read more later. :c) We look forward to sharing this journey with all of you and appreciate your prayers throughout the process!

12 comments:

Abbie said...

Josh, Kelly, & Hallie, Congratulations! We are so happy & excited for you! I know Hallie has been waiting for a long time to make her big announcement & will the best big sister ever! Love you guys!

Isaac&Kyle said...

We are SO excited that the secret is OUT! Isaiah and Elijah can't wait to meet their cousin! Love you all!!!

Isaac&Kyle said...

Thanks for making me cry, Kelly! I read all the other posts and I could tell by the way they are written that they come straight from your and Josh's hearts. We really can't wait to meet Hallie's little brother!

linda said...

Yea, the announcement is made the news is out!
I am crying as I write this - who would have ever thought in the fall of 2001 what you and Kyle would go through together! What a wonderful gift and blessing of friendship and sisterhood God gave to you and Kyle. I stand amazed.

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for sharing your heart and the wonderful news! We are so happy for you all! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Love,
Adam, Kelli, Avery, and Anna Eads

Laurin said...

Kelly, SO exciting! What wonderful news! May the Lord's joy, grace and continued excitement surround you during this season!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I read your story and am so sorry for the heartache that you've endured in the past year, but it's so encouraging to see the evidence of God's hand in blessing you with Hallie and placing your future son in such a loving, Christian home. And how fun that you guys are getting to share this with Isaac and Kyle! We are so excited for your family and wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

The secret is out and Mark and I can't begin to tell you how excited we are! Kyle is right- your other posts have come from your heart and God's loving is pouring over all three of you! We love you all so much!!!

Love,
"Aunt" Traci & "Uncle" Mark

The Rogers Family (Nic, Leanne, Alexa and Blake) said...

Congratulations Josh and Kelly! We are so excited for you and adoption truly is an amazing and wonderful experience. We are so blessed with Alexa and know we could not love her any more if I had given birth to her. We can't wait to meet your new baby soon!
Congrats!
Leanne, Nic & Alexa

Unknown said...

yayy, it looks great..I read every bit of it all...so happy for you all!! Cant' wait to see your newest addition!! :)

Unknown said...

so happy for you all...your blog looks great..I'll be following along, kristi

Unknown said...

Kelly and Josh, I am so sorry to hear all that you have been going thru. I know that Halley is such a joy and you are so blessed to have her. I am also excited about how GOD shows up and points us in his direction. I am so excited about the adoption and I know that GOD is preparing this baby just for you. I will be in prayer for things to go smoothly and for this beautiful baby to come your way. Love you guys. Julie Robinson