P.S. She's crawling now! I will try to get a video posted soon (have to wait to finish up the tape so I can finalize it and upload).
Monday, June 1, 2009
Happy June!
We are happy to see the arrival of June today...Josh's last month of intern year, pretty weather (hopefully), and fun things to do outside. Here are some pictures of Hallie's first trip to the park swing--she loved it! Plus a couple more shots of our sweet little girl.
P.S. She's crawling now! I will try to get a video posted soon (have to wait to finish up the tape so I can finalize it and upload).
P.S. She's crawling now! I will try to get a video posted soon (have to wait to finish up the tape so I can finalize it and upload).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah for Josh and almost having your life back! Congrats on reaching the last month of your internship year!! I'm sure your weekends will be filled with family fun! We love and miss you!!
Post a Comment