Saturday, January 17, 2009

We're not frozen, yet!

Hello from the arctic! At least it feels that way. It's been freezing cold here the last few days..Josh has driven to work with his car thermometer reading negative numbers! We are trying to stay bundled up and warm and mostly inside. Josh had a birthday this past week...he turned 27 and we tried to make it a good day even though he had to be on overnight call that night. Hallie is doing great, she's growing and changing every day. It's so much fun! Here are some recent pictures.

















1 comment:

Susan said...

hi kelly! I just wanted to get on here and see some precious pictures of your beautiful baby girl. She is sooo adorable I can't stand it. I just want to squeeze her. I hope you all are doing great (it sure looks like it):) Sarah thinks Hallie is sooo cute too. Lots of love from us,

Susan and Sarah