Thursday, November 13, 2008

Three Weeks Already, wow!


We can't believe how fast time is flying by so far. Hallie is doing great! She is so precious and we are just enjoying each moment with her. She's definitely worth the lack of sleep we're experiencing. :c) One of the funny things she does is sleep with her arms straight up in the air ("touchdown!"). Here are some recent pictures of our little lady.
































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! I miss you guys so much!

linda said...

Yea Hallie, Yea Hallie, GO Hallie!
Love the raised arms - so so cute.
The new background is fab, adds great punch. Keep posting - I need the baby fix. Nic & Leann if you read this I need some baby Alexa photo's.
Love,
Linda

Rebekah said...

Looks like you are having a great time with your sweetie pie! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hallie Grace is so perfect!! We think she is the best grandbaby ever!! LOVE the new pictures of her!! You all are the best parents ever!! LOVE ya--MOM