Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
I am feeling more and more like a blimp and dealing with various aches and pains and restless nights, but I'm trying my best to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy. I know I'll miss feeling her inside of me later on.
Here are some pictures from our shower in Hodgenville a couple weeks ago. Again, we were so blessed by family and friends who love and support us. We couldn't be more thankful!


1 comment:
Thanks for making my morning a little bit better with this great article!!
Post a Comment