Sunday, April 20, 2008

Breaking News!



I've been terrible about updating this blog, but I promise I am going to get better as the school year winds down. Josh and I have two major pieces of news to share.


Number One: Josh matched at U of L for his PM&R residency! We will be moving to Louisville in June. We bought a house and are very excited! I'll try to post pictures soon.




Number Two: We are having a baby!!! Our first little one is due October 23rd, which means I am 13 weeks along right now. It has gone really smoothly so far, and we both feel very blessed. I will be using this blog to update everyone on the progress, so keep checking back for updates!




3 comments:

Kelli said...

Josh & Kelly,
We are so excited to keep up with you on the blog! We are so happy for you!

Adam, Kelli & Avery Eads

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! Your belly is so cute! I can't wait to meet the little one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.